What you are booking
A two day leatherwork taster course including hand cutting leather, hand stitching in a traditional saddler’s clam, professional finishing, use of leather dyes, wet moulding leather and blind embossing and decoration. Students will also have assistance to hand-make one, or two beginners projects.
Note: For your reassurance; we never cancel courses once a booking has been secured.
The course fee is quoted per person. If you have any problems with the booking process, please ‘contact us‘ and we’ll be pleased to help you.
Course dates are:
- NOV 2018 Thu 15th to Fri 16th
- NOV 2018 Sat 17th to Sun 18th
- JAN 2019 Sat 19th to Sun 20th
- FEB 2019 Sat 9th to Sun 10th
- FEB 2019 Sat 23rd to Sun 24th
- APR 2019 Thu 11th to Fri 12th
- APR 2019 Sat 13th to Sun 14th
- JUL 2019 Thu 4th to Fri 5th
- JUL 2019 Sat 6th to Sun 7th